Oh no! Did your whipped product melt in transit or while sitting on your bathroom sink?
No worries, it's pretty common during warmer months. Here is how you can return the product back to a light and fluffy consistency.
1. Add the soften product to a ceramic or metal bowl
* if the product is completely liquid, carefully add it to your bowl and place it in the fridge for a few moments to solidify. Only a few minutes will do the longer it cools the harder the product will become.
2. You can whip it by hand using a fork or whisk but that will require a little man power. It's best to use a powered mixer for a couple of minutes.
3. Place into the refrigerator for a couple of moments to cool.
4. Scoop the your fluffy goodness out of the bowl and back into its original container.
There you have it. It's that simple!
Or you can simply allow the product to cool for a few moments in the refrigerator and enjoy it as a body balm. It's your choice! But the whipped is more fun!
*we do offer express shipping with an ice pack at request